1) Sexuality? Female
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? The one fits me the most.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. It’s my pupil book.
4) What do you think about most? Music, decorating my room, plans for high school.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? An email.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With.
7) What’s your strangest talent? Pretending things.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence) Girls are humans. Boys are humans.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? I would like that to be happened.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Like 2 weeks ago?
11) Do you have any strange phobias? Afraid of blades.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Yeah. A mosquito.
13) What’s your religion? Buddhism.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Listening to music.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Invisible.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Bullet For My Valentine.
17) What was the last lie you told? I can bear that.
18) Do you believe in karma? Yeah maybe.
19) What does your URL mean? My name.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Reserved.
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Moose.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Many times.
23) How do you vent your anger? Being alone. Music.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Books.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? I prefer face to face.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Sometimes.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? The sound when my beloved one half laughing half crying, I hate it. Guitars and voices, I love it.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”? What if I wasn’t good enough?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Both are exist.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Lamp and air.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Wind.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to? That doesn’t really matter.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? West.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Matt Tuck maybe?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? To enjoy beautiful things you have.
36) Define Art. Passion.
37) Do you believe in luck? Sometimes.
38) What’s the weather like right now? Sunny.
39) What time is it? 11.15AM
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? No I don’t.
41) What was the last book you read? Who ate up all the Shinga?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? Yes.
43) Do you have any nicknames? Kyrie, Cockroach, South Pole
44) What was the last movie you saw? Real Steel
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? A burn.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? It flew up to me and sat on my hand.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Books. Bullet For My Valentine.
48) What’s your sexual orientation? Straight.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? I don’t think so.
50) Do you believe in magic? Yes.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Depends on what they reacted about their fault.
52) What is your astrological sign? Sagittarius
53) Do you save money or spend it? Save it.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased? Vanilla latte
55) Love or lust? Love.
56) In a relationship? Nah.
57) How many relationships have you had? Two.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Not gonna try it.
59) Where were you yesterday? In a small van.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? A book coupon.
61) Are you wearing socks right now? No.
62) What’s your favorite animal? Wolves, dogs.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Understand them.
64) Where is your best friend? Home.
65) Spit or swallow?(; Swallow.
66) What is your heritage? My books and some drawings.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Typing.
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name? Needslove.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? Usually in tests, normally in drawing.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Maybe. I’m too reserved.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Save the dog. If I got fired, at least I have a friend.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? I will tell my parents. I’ll spend all day with them, find a new home for my pet, draw something for my beloved ones.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Love. You can’t trust anyone.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Hearts Burst Into Fire, Fix You.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 5957
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Understanding and bearing.
77) How can I win your heart? Be yourself.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Always can.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Live with my true self.
80) What size shoes do you wear? 47 in my place.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? She sees things and she understands.
82) What is your favorite word? Illusion.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Physical heart that is beating inside your ribs.
84) What is a saying you say a lot? It’s okay.
85) What’s the last song you listened to? Beekeeper.
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors? Black, white, navy blue.
87) What is your current desktop picture? Keaton Henson. Planning on changing it.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? Anyone who hurts my father hard.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? Who do you love more: mother or father?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do? Ask them: Do you want some brownies?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Invisible or time freezing.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? Saturday morning with my family in our old apartment.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Not really anything…
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Demi Lovato.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Iceland.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? No.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? Never.
98) Ever been on a plane? Yes.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? I will never wish for better parents than I’m having now.
"Ask me a question"